Sunday, May 29, 2016

WAG Marina Luczenko married with Wojciech Szczesny

On-loan Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny's summer has got off to the perfect start after he married his fiancee Marina Luczenko.

The Poland international posted pictures on his Instagram account show ingthe loved-up pair following the lavish ceremony.

Szczesny, whose long-term future at Arsenal remains unclear, took to the social media site to introduce his new wife. 
Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny married his fiancee, Marina Luczenko, in a lavish ceremony


He said: 'The most beautiful day of our lives, shared with the most important people in our lives. I'm the proudest man on earth when I indroduce @marina_official as my wife!'
 
Now known as Mrs Szczesny, the singer most recently she released her new single called 'On My Way' in April this year.

The 26-year-old also models and was most recently the cover girl on Glamour Magazine, which she proudly showed off on her Instagram account. 

The pair are believed to have met back in 2013 before announcing their engagement two years later and tying the knot this summer. 

Szczesny was disappointed to be left out of Poland's squad for Euro 2016 this summer but can now start to look ahead to next season.

Speaking to Italian newspaper, Il Tempo, the 26-year-old revealed he knows where he'll playing before having a dig at Arsenal about his time at Roma.
The 26-year-old married model and singer Luczenko, who has 164,000 followers on Instagram
The singer was born in Ukraine but raised in Poland and has had a number of popular hits in Eastern Europe

'I know where I will play next year, but I can't reveal it yet,' he said.

'If I stay at Roma, it'll be an opportunity to grow and improve even more. If I return to Arsenal, I'll make use of my experience in Italy.

'I learnt more in four months under Spalletti than in 10 years in England. He puts a lot of importance on details and wants the goalkeeper to be able to play the ball with his feet.'

No comments:

Post a Comment