Monday, February 6, 2017

AURAH RUIZ - All about Jese Rodriguez WAG

1. AURAH RUIZ
Aurah was born on 21. November 1989. She is from Canary Islands. I don’t know her profession, but probably she is a dancer/singer in night club.


2. AURAH’S STREET STYLE 
Aurah has very sexy style. She likes tailored clothes with deep necklines and high heels. And I think her favorite color is white. 


3. AURAH’S EVENT STYLE 
The same - her favorite color is white. Aurah is wearing tailored dresses with deep necklines and high heels. For me, she looks a little bit vulgar in some outfits. 


4. AURAH’S BODY
I had big problem to choose good pictures to show her body. She has a lot of pictures in bikini, but on more of them she has vulgar pose. Aurah is very slim and has nice legs, but her breast… It’s probably fake.


5. AURAH’S FACE 
Aurah has been a very pretty girl (just look at her old pics on instagram), but then she did something wrong with her face. Her lips are so big! One thing which I like in her, is her eyes.


6. AURAH’S BOYFRIEND 
Aurah is a girlfriend of Jese Rodriguez. I don’t know exactly how long they are together, probably few months. And I don’t know how they met. Jese likes go to parties so probably they met in a club.


7. AURAH’S KIDS 
Aurah don’t has kids. I have not found any photos of her with her nieces, nephews or cousins, so I don’t know if she likes children. I hope yes because Jese Junior is still very young and need good and responsible guardian.
8. AURAH AS A FOOTBALL FAN 
I have not found any pics of her on Santiago Bernabeu. May she not have been there yet or Aurah’s relationship with Jese is shorter than I think and we will see her in the stands in next season. 
9. AURAH ON SOCIAL MEDIA 
Aurah is very active on her instagram and twitter account. She adds a lot of pictures from travels, parties/work and a lot of selfies. 


10. AURAH’S FRIENSHIPS
Aurah is a new wag so at this moment she don’t has friends in Real Madrid family. Now she is with Jese who play for Las Palmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment